By JC Upfront Staff -April 27, 2021
Jersey City Farmers market season is back. Today marks the start of the summer/autumn season of the Grove Plaza market with new hours, new vendors, and dozens of local treats.
The Grove Plaza market will be open Mondays and Thursdays from April 26 through December 20. Market hours are 4pm through 8pm. The Historic Downtown Special Improvement District has confirmed some new and veteran vendors for the 2021 Jersey City Farmers market season.
Jersey City Farmers Market vendors (2021)
- Bank Cookies
- Stony Hill Farms
- Green Prohibition (Natural CBD products)
- Gourmet Nuts & Dried Food
- Le Coco (holistic treats for dogs)
- Cake Jars (dessert in a jar)
- Circle Brook Farm
- River Valley Community Grains
- Pickles, Olives, Etc.
- Paolo’s Kitchen (healthy, home-cooked meals)
- JC Fish Stand
- Lexi’s Desserts (Vegan/gluten-free/paleo desserts)
- Sweet Cheeks Farm & Apiary
- Mother Nature’s Beauty
- Hoboken Farms
- Dakota Dog Company
- Made Meals (locally-sourced/organic meals)
Artist & Maker Market begins May 1
In addition to the Jersey City Farmers Market — the Artist & Maker Market is also scheduled to begin Monday, May 1. Located at Grove Plaza, the Artist & Maker Market features locally made art, music, vintage apparel, and more.
- Artist & Maker Market: Wednesdays & Fridays from 3pm to 9pm
- JC Fridays: from 3pm till 10pm
- Saturdays: from 12pm till 6pm